BMW introduced a new valvetronic, single turbo version of its direct-injection engine for the later F-Chassis models beginning in 2016 and continues into the G-Chassis models - the evolution to the S58 engine continues with the twin turbo variant used in the M-series vehicles. The Active Autowerke S58 downpipes for the X3M and X4M helps unleash some of the potential that is restricted by the OEM downpipes.
Turbochargers are powered by spent exhaust gases created during the combustion process. The quicker these gases are evacuated, the better. Unfortunately, the factory down pipe in the S58 is a bit restrictive, which results in slower exhaust gases and slower turbo spool.
The Active Autowerke X3M/X4M S58 Signature down pipe utilizes 3 inch diameter stainless steel piping in order to provide more power, quicker spool, and extreme durability. We've incorporated stainless flex joints and then down to 70mm to meet the OEM exhaust system. We never drop the diameter to smaller than the stock diameter of 70mm.
This variant includes a pair of 4.5" high flow GESI catalytic converters that will NOT produce a CEL!
The GESi G-Sport Ultra High Output Catalytic Converter features full 304 stainless steel construction, including the substrate. GESi UHO-Series Catalytic Converters are EPA registered and compliant in 49 states and fully OBD2 compliant, perfect for use on 1996 and newer vehicles. GESi proprietary precious metal loading technology ensures greatly reduced emissions, eliminating most "Check Engine Lights". These high flow catalytic converters outperform stock converters and provide a reliable solution to the most common catalytic converter problems.
The GESi UHO-Series Catalytic Converters are rated for engines putting out between 500 and 850 horsepower while maintaining a high flow capacity. The reduced back-pressure from this high flow catalytic converter will allow you to maximize your engines horsepower without the harmful emissions. Say goodbye to Check Engine Lights and failed emissions tests!
- NO CEL for catalytic efficiency when using these downpipes
- GESI EPA registered high flow and fully OBD2 compliant
- Casted upper stainless steel V-Band for precise fitment
- 4.50" diameter piping allows for maximum power output
- Quicker turbo spool
- Rated for 500 to 850 hp applications
- Withstands up to 1500 F
- Can reach operational efficiency within 9 seconds of startup
- Easily bolts-on 2013 no cutting or welding required
- Durable construction from TIG welded 304 stainless steel
- Precise fitment
- Ultra high flow 400 cell per square inch catalyst
- EPA compliant for use on OBD2 vehicles (1996 and newer) except in California
- 304 stainless steel substrate is furnace braised to the mantle for outstanding durability
- GESI proprietary precious metal loading technology ensures greatly reduced emissions
- Ideal for Forced Induction Applications with no loss of HP
- Both passengers and drivers are safe from harmful emissions and noise
- Covered by 5 Year / 50,000 Mile Warranty (on shell and tube ends) and 25,000 Mile Warranty on the Catalytic core
- Made in Miami, Florida